Friday 30 December 2011

2011 Flashback

BY Unknown No comments

Here's a list of my favourite style moments of 2011...

Everyone was rocking flares this year, dressed up with clogs and a floaty blouse or dressed down with a baggy tee and flip flops. Props to Kourtney K who I personally think is the pioneer in this trend.
The Ombre trend initially started last year but blew up this year, EVERYONE tried this look and its a suitable style for all skin colours just as long as the right shades are used. What I've started to see develop is the use of pastel colours such as pink and blue instead of blonde, which i'm considering doing myself.
In March the fantastic series Secret Diary Of A Call Girl ended. It was literally, a British Sex And The City and if the rumours are true, a feature film should be in development right now. Out of the whole series, the final was the most fashion forward and I was OBSESSED with what Belle was wearing every week.


In April, the who's who of Hollywood attended the Coachella Festival to see the likes of Kanye West, King of Leon, Chase and Status & Plan B. The festival brought out the inner hippie in most with an influx of floaty maxi skirts, cut off denims and tie dye tees. In my opinion best dressed has to go to Kate Bosworth in her white shorts n tee combo and Isabel Lucas for her hippie homage.

Made In Chelsea began May 2011 and I personally think it is just as good if not better than TOWIE! The style is just so elegant and classy and much more wearable day to day than the outfits on TOWIE. My favourite fashionistas' are Rosie, Millie and Louise. 

Finally, my favourite moment of 2011 has to be the emergence of Karrueche Tran, Chris Brown's girlfriend. She is my style crush of the year, so adorable and always gets it right, from her hair, to her makeup and her style. I want these two to stay together forever <3.














0 comments:

Post a Comment