Thursday 29 March 2012

New Style Crush...Foxy Rocsi.

BY Unknown 2 comments

I think I'm in love with a woman named Rocsi. 
I never really payed attention to Rocsi Diaz from 106 & Park but last night I was browsing the net and came across this outfit which really caught my eye...

(I really love this Lucca Couture dress, so simple but still very sexy and for only $59 (£38), this is defo getting copped! These Tsquared earrings are gorgeous too but i'm not crazy about the Abel Munoza Elettra sandals, but I guess it works with the outfit).


So then, I took a look at a few other outfits she's been rocking on the show and I'm very impressed. I'm not usually a fan of the urban ghetto fab look, but her look is more fab than ghetto. Lady-like but still playful and young.
 This is definitely something I can see myself wearing. The top is is only $18 from Forever 21, J Brand Jeans are $203 (£133) and i'm not too sure where the heels are from but Asos do a similar pair.

This Urban Outfitter's dress is so cute, I wish she had opted for a pair of wedges instead of these Brian Atwood courts.

The colour of this Urban Outfitter's dress looks great on darker skin and these Miss Trish booties toughen up the look.

2 comments:

  1. Her hair is amazing!

    www.styleandbeautie.com
    MAC and Regal Rose giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She really does! Thanks for commenting x

      Delete