Saturday 3 November 2012

Happy Halloween

BY Unknown No comments

I love fancy dress! There's something about fancy dress that makes me so exited and Halloween is one of very few occasions in the year a person can go the full nine yards with their attire. With all the fright themed celeb bashes going on last week I thought I'd do a post on some of my favourite costume picks...

Cutest family costumes...

The Cannon Family as Goldilocks and the three bears.
Sandra Bullock and her son as Jessie and a mini Buzz Lightyear...Jessica Simpson and her boo as a Milkmaid and Braveheart and baby Maxwell joined in on the fun in a chicken suit.

Sexiest costumes..

Halloween is all about being feline fierce and model Sarah Stage (with her ring master- Ellie Beltran), Kim Kardashian and Lala Anthony prove that!

 

Funniest costumes...

Miley Cyrus and P.Diddy chose to imitate flamboyant celebs Nicki Minaj and Prince.

Best matching costumes...

Jamie Hince and Kate Moss as The Adams Family, whilst Jlo and Casper dress up and hippies, but my favourite match was by Katy Perry and a friend who attended a party as Jane Lane and Daria.

0 comments:

Post a Comment