Thursday 29 November 2012

Sneak Crush....

BY Unknown IN , , , , , , No comments

I have been in love with the Isabel Marant Willow sneakers for a very long time, BUT I think I may have a new love of my life...

I would like to introduce you to the Mulberry Black Studded Sneakers. 


I stumbled across these beauties whilst snooping on Cara Delevingne's Instagram (right). 

The truth is they aren't exactly new. I'm ashamed to say that I've seen them before but never took much notice. These babies were seen on Kate Bosworth earlier this year at Coachella (below). Kate really has an eye for luxury sneaker wear. I first spied Isabel Marants's on her at last years Coachella.


The sneakers are available in 4 other colours but the black ones are by far the best. Now if I could just figure out a way to collect £350 to get them...sigh.

0 comments:

Post a Comment