Thursday 18 October 2012

Winter Jackets Wish List...

BY Unknown 2 comments

This year I have been obsessed with coats and jackets and I can't wait to stock up on some winter coats for this fall season.

Im kind of over leather biker jackets now but I'm really feeling wool biker jackets as well as suede. I've seen some in Zara and Madwell that look lush! The twist on the classic leather bikers add a touch of sophistication and maturity to the classic. Perfectly teamed with skinny jeans or leather trousers, with a simple blouse and on-trend pointy heels a la Kim Kardashian.

Left: Madwell   Right:Zara

Lana Del Rey shows how to glam up wool bikers in her H&M attire while Vanessa Hudgens manages  to look fab while dressed down her suede Madwell biker.

The last time I had a parker was when I was 16 and ALL my friends made fun of it. But they are most definitely a winter wardrobe staple for those dress down days. I think the best combo is a loose tee + distressed boyfriend jeans+ converse with a classic khaki parker.  The one on my wish list this year is from Barbour. I'm currently trying to figure out how I am going create funds to purchase, as I dont have a spare £300-400 lying around.

Rocking the gorgeous Elizabeth and James Rollins parka; pop star Rihanna and fashion mogul Mary-Kate Olsen prepare for the on-coming freezing temps. Far right, Kate Beckinsale glams down.


Bomber jackets, these are less about keeping you warm and more about keeping you looking hot! Granted its a style of jacket suited to the most daring but I've seen a gorgeous gold one from Topshop. To perfect the grunge look, this bomber should be teamed with black skinny jeans or midi bodycon skirt and creepers with a plain black distressed tee. However, I think this kind of jacket can be glammed up with a simple black vest top, black skinnies and booties.
Both jackets are from Topshop.
Not just a trend for females; Kayne West gives Jessica Alba a run for her money in his Versace for H&M bomber, whilst Jessica exudes relaxed glamour in her leather bomber. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm obsessed with the Elizabeth & James jacket! I must find a cheaper version of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trust me! I don't even want to know how much it costs, knowing its Elizabeth&James has already put me off.

      Delete