Friday 8 June 2012

Rosie Fortescue ... Get The Look

BY Unknown 4 comments

So out of boredom I re-watched series 3 of Made in Chelsea and really liked this outfit worn by Rosie in episode 5. Having similar pieces myself I thought I'd do a steal the look post.



Rosie is wearing: Jacket: Iro // T-Shirt: Zara // Jeans: Burberry // Trainers: Sandro // Handbag: Prada // Necklace: Asos.




I'm wearing: Jacket: Zara // T-shirt: New Look // Jeans: Topshop // Boots: Office // Handbag: Zara.

You might not be able to tell but Rosie is also wearing a set of 3 rings by Dominic Jones. I got mine from Asos.


My first get the look, hope I did well. xx

4 comments:

  1. Love the blazer and the jewellery, I think you got her look really well :) x

    rosiebuysclothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks a lot. I really appreciate it xx

      Delete
  2. Her set of 3 rings is actually a set of 4 rose-gold rings from Maison Martin Margiela at Net-a-Porter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for that, I should have carried out better research. lol

      Delete