Thursday 7 June 2012

2012 MTV Movie Awards.

BY Unknown No comments

The 2012 MTV Movie Awards took place on 3rd June (my birthday) and as usual the celebs in attendance were out in full force, flashing the flesh (summer appropriate). What I love about the MTV Awards is the fact that celebs are allowed to be more relaxed with their style and not try so hard.

Emma Stone definitely tops the best dressed list in this Martin Grant skirt and top combo. She looks very chic but not at all overdressed.

I don't know what it is, but lately, Kristen Stewart has had it going on! She finally mastered that glamourous grunge look she's been working on. She looks great in this mini Guishem dress very rock'n'roll.

I've never been a fan of waistcoats, which is why I can't explain why I love Shailene Woodley's Stella McCartney waistcoat and trouser combo. I think it's the mix of the formal attire and the laidback hair do.

Elizabeth Bank's Elie Saab jumpsuit is very similar to the Stella McCartney creation seen on Gwen Stefani. I like how Bank's has made her version edgy with the high bun and sharp, dramatic eyes but I have to admit I'm team McCartney.

Leighton Meester is known as someone who is always making daring fashion choices but I like that she's gone for something more casual in this Christian Cota short suit. Simplistic.

0 comments:

Post a Comment