Monday 27 February 2012

So, Last Night At The Oscars...

BY Unknown No comments

So, I attended the Oscars last night and got the scoop on what everyone was wearing, here are the pics I took for my list of best dressed celebs....

Translation: I watched the Oscars red carpet show in my living room and download images from the net, lol.

To be honest, I don't feel there was anyone who really stood out and looked Oscars worthy but these are the stars' I thought looked good.

Simple I know, but I LOVE simple! I like the way Michelle Williams (right) added some femininity to her frame in an on-trend peplum waist gown by Louis Vuitton, while Shailene Woodley (left) looked sophisticated and sweet in Valentino Couture.

 Missi Pyle (left) was glowing in her mint coloured eco-friendly Valentina Delfino gown. I love the sweetheart neckline and off shoulder strap and Octavia Spencer (right) teamed up with Tadashi Shogi once again with this nude number. The sequinned detail along with the waist-cinching draping makes her look modestly glamourous. I'm so happy she won Best Supporting Actress.

Glenn Close (left) looks amazing in this Zac Posen blazer and gown combo. She looks demure and age appropriate and the colour really works for her. While Leslie Mann (right) looked chic and sexy in her midnight blue Roberto Cavalli gown. Would have loved it if she went for big curls instead of an up do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment