Sunday 29 January 2012

TOWIE Series 4 Episode 1 Roundup.

BY Unknown No comments

So... TOWIE is back and i'm frilled!!!!  I must admit, with all the new changes in the casting, I was a little apprehensive about how the show would pan out but judging by yesterday's episode, this series is gonna be as great as all the others. I really like Joey's bff James and Georgina is gorgeous, she reminds me little bit of Lacey Turner (Stacey Slater from Eastenders). I think she's gonna stir up some trouble between Lucy and Mario (uh-oh) I just wish they would get rid of the twins and Jess! Ergh! I'm not too keen on Cara and Billi either. I was almost in tears when it was revealed Arg and Lydia are on a break, I was really looking forward to seeing them in a happy place now that Mark has gone, I hope they do get back together!

Lydia; as always, looked amazing, in the premiere, she wore this colourful checked blazer (£73) which is cropped and available at Bella Sorella (her store) teamed with a sheer black blouse and leather trousers, sigh. The girl can do no wrong. 

Surprisingly, Lauren also looked good, in a scene with Lydia she was seen wearing this yellow dress also from Bella Sorella (£48). Her makeup and new darker hair really looked on point. She should keep it up.

Georgina is one that I'm keeping my eye on this series, her style seems to be quite simple but still trendy. I love the way she dressed up the vest/jeans/cardigan with a pair of  nude Louboutins and matching Hermes Birkin bag. She clearly has money but doesn't feel the need to drown herself head to toe in labels, keeping it classy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment