Monday 16 January 2012

The Worst Dressed...

BY Unknown No comments

So the verdict is out on the best and worst dressed at the Golden Globes, Here goes...

Covers eyes. As much as I love Sarah Michelle Gellar, I feel sick looking at this Monique Lhuillier dress. It looks like a duvet cover, its drowning her! Her hair looks boring and her make up looks slightly over the top.

Eek! Freida Pinto could have done so much better than this! She's normally on point, this Prada dress makes her look like Asian Barbie, she looks so stiff. It completely hides her figure and her beauty.
When I first saw Lea Michelle in this Marchesa gown I was impressed but then the longer I looked at it the more I was turned off. I think the dress itself is actually quite nice,  I just think Lea is the wrong girl to be wearing it. She's gone for an overtly sexy look, with her hair and make up, which makes the whole thing look tacky. This was how it should have been worn. Simple make up, slick hair and minimal accessories.
Natalie Portman was someone I expected to shine at the Golden Globes but this Lanvin dress is sooooooooo boring. It's a horrible cut a horrible colour.
Surprise Surprise! Madonna is on the list lol. I don't remember the last time she actually got it right. This Reem Acra dress started out reasonably well but the bottom let her down. It's too much ruffling for my liking, the necklace is far too big and she didn't need to wear those diamond cuffs. Sigh.
Angelina Jolie looks frightening in this Versace dress. The dress itself is boring and she would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for those toothpick arms and that wafer thin frame. She looked so much better last year!


0 comments:

Post a Comment