Monday 16 January 2012

The Almost Best Dressed

BY Unknown No comments

So the verdict is out on the best and worst dressed at the Golden Globes, Here goes...

This woman really knows how to show off her curves! Sofia Vergara looks stunning in this Vera Wang gown. My only wish is that she put her hair up to show off her shoulders.

I really love this Michael Kors dress. It's absolutely gorgeous. It looks good on Mary J Blige, I just wish she didn't have those tattoos, I also think if she softened her make up she would've looked super feminine.
Amber Riley looks so adorable in this Badgley Mischka dress, it really compliments her skin tone and shows off a curvaceous figure. Again with strapless dresses its always good to show off the shoulders. 
This Elie Saab dress isn't wow but its cute and relaxed, very Jessica Biel.
What I love about Zoey Deschanel in this Prada dress is Zoey Deschanel. She's stayed true to her quirky self and it's really pulled off. I also love the big 60s hair and make up.


0 comments:

Post a Comment