Tuesday 2 October 2012

Sweet Revenge

BY Unknown No comments

Revenge is back and I dont think anyone is more excited than myself! 

The season premiere picks up several months after the plane crash last season and by the looks of this first ep, we're in for a treat this year!

 I have a sneaking suspicion that the new 'It' couple aren't all they seem and something tells me Daniel's father has a part to play in this unexpected love-match.
Ashley Davenport (Ashley Madekwe- ashley-ringmybell.blogspot.co.uk) was definitely the style queen of season 1 and there's no doubt she's returned to resume her role. Here she is in my fave outfit of the episode in Azzedine Alaia's Garane Ladder Lurex dress.
 Right now there are a whole heap of replica skater dresses on the high street, my favourite one is this Cutout Back Self Stripe Flippy from Topshop, retailing for a friendly £29.

0 comments:

Post a Comment