Wednesday 20 June 2012

Wish List

BY Unknown No comments


I recently added three more summer inspired items to my wishlist.

1. Original Round Ray Ban Sunglasses.
Ever since I saw these Original Round Ray Bans on Miley Cyrus I've been desperate to get a pair. £120 is pretty fair, it's just the quality of the glasses themselves I'm having problems with. They are so delicate and I'm not the most gentle handed of people.




2. Jeffrey Campbell Martini Flats
 I think I'm the only girl in the world who doesn't like the Jeffrey Campbell Litas or the STR8UPs. The only Jeffrey Campbell shoes I've ever liked were the clogs, that is until I saw these flats in Office the other day. The beige/gold ones are gorgeous my only issue with these is the price, £105 seems a little steep so imma have to think before I purchase.

                           3. Aqua Dejavu Hi Lo Dress                
I'm in love with this Dejavu Hi Lo dress by Aqua in lime green which is one of my fave colours at the moment. For what it is £80 seems a bit over priced but I definitely think this is one of those investment pieces that'll remain in your wardrobe for years.


If you guys remember in my last Wish List post I wished for the Cambridge Satchel, which my kind friends bought for me for my birthday. I'm still shocked at the effort they went through for me, I'm so grateful!!!!
Here is my little beauty.



0 comments:

Post a Comment