Monday 6 February 2012

TOWIE EP 3 Round up.

BY Unknown No comments

Last night everyone pulled out all the stops for Gemma's 31st birthday and although Lydia is known as the best dressed woman in Essex, I think its unanimous that Lucy was the one that stole the show in her floor length sequinned mermaid dress from Pastiche Couture. She couldn't have picked a more perfect dress, she definitely showed Mario what he was missing.  
This dress is £895. Pricy but worth it but since I dont have that kind of money, I'm just going sit here and remain single. lol

I also really liked Georgina's Forever Unique Dress, a demure floor length, backless black dress with an added sequinned peplum waist gave it a chic glamourous effect. She wasn't over the top but she wasn't overlooked either. 
(Sorry for the poor quality pic. I couldn't find any images of her so had to print screen from my laptop).

My third fave outfit of the night was this Debra dress worn by Lauren Pope. I am not a fan of silver or shimmery things but this dress really looks good on her, it really shouldn't have worked but I think she managed to keep it classy by going for the half up Bardot do and chandelier earrings. 
                                        The dress is available at the Debra Boutique in Chigwell.

0 comments:

Post a Comment