Monday, 6 February 2012

TOWIE EP 3 Round up.

BY Rachel Ladipo No comments

Last night everyone pulled out all the stops for Gemma's 31st birthday and although Lydia is known as the best dressed woman in Essex, I think its unanimous that Lucy was the one that stole the show in her floor length sequinned mermaid dress from Pastiche Couture. She couldn't have picked a more perfect dress, she definitely showed Mario what he was missing.  
This dress is £895. Pricy but worth it but since I dont have that kind of money, I'm just going sit here and remain single. lol

I also really liked Georgina's Forever Unique Dress, a demure floor length, backless black dress with an added sequinned peplum waist gave it a chic glamourous effect. She wasn't over the top but she wasn't overlooked either. 
(Sorry for the poor quality pic. I couldn't find any images of her so had to print screen from my laptop).

My third fave outfit of the night was this Debra dress worn by Lauren Pope. I am not a fan of silver or shimmery things but this dress really looks good on her, it really shouldn't have worked but I think she managed to keep it classy by going for the half up Bardot do and chandelier earrings. 
                                        The dress is available at the Debra Boutique in Chigwell.

0 comments:

Post a Comment